GREER REAL ESTATE COMPANY LLC
Your South Carolina Real Estate Connection
Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home!
- Free consultation and Market analysis for home sellers.
- Great team of Buyer agents ready to serve you.
- We are a knowledgeable resource for answers about the selling or buying process.
- We have innovative marketing strategies.
- We have a very strong online presence.
- Expertise with first time home buyers.
- Relocation specialists.
- Strong negotiation skills to get your best price whether purchasing or selling your home
- Support through the closing and beyond.
We wek considering a move from VT to SC. Our house in VT had sold, and we had a 30-day window to select, and purchase the new house. Because we saw Aaron's name as the listing agent on many of house we were interested in, we contacted Aaron about helping us with our purchase. Aaron met on on the day after Christmas, showed us the house we were interested in, and stay …
-Home buyer Easley SC, Client
Aaron was very helpful and patient. He was able to find multiple homes in our price range, which helped us compare our options. He helped us find a great home.
-Shane Griffith, Client
Highly likely to recommend 07/25/2016 - marvsonj Sold a Single Family home in 2016 for approximately $175K in Greer, SC. Primary point of contact: Aaron Parkkonen My wife and I experience with Janice and Aaron Parkkonen was an experience we will never forget. We worked directly with Aaron and he was very professional and knowledgeable about the housing market. He …
-marvsonj-Seller in Greer, Client
Aaron was very knowledgeable and great to work with! He listed our home and it is sold within one month. He is now listing another property for us. I would recommend him.
-Home Seller-Spartanburg SC, Client
Great realtor we were difficult at times sometimes pulling up to a house and deciding we didn't like it. I would recommend him to anybody looking for a realtor!!! He went above and beyond to even help us make pre closing repairs that the seller would not make.
-Nick Adams, Client